Last week, at one of my therapy groups, somebody said to me,
You’re nothing if not consistent, Ann.
I guess I am consistent. That is, there are things I seem to do consistently, including:
- I check definitions of words, to make sure we’re all on the same page (or screen):
[kuh n-sis-tuh nt]
1. agreeing or accordant; compatible; not self-contradictory:
His views and actions are consistent.
2. constantly adhering to the same principles, course, form, etc.:
a consistent opponent.
3. holding firmly together; cohering.
4. Archaic. fixed; firm.
- I take a few tries to find a definition that seems good enough and translates easily into a post here.
- I play around with formatting these posts, in order to make them easier to read and understand (despite my naturally meandering and consistently varied thoughts).
- I hear what people say, and some things seem to stick more than others.
When something sticks, I wonder…
View original post 243 more words